The parser reads the files and metadata from the file system, and builds a list of files to write out to the file system.
A utility method for getting the breadcrumb links from a path. They are built by repeatedly taking the dirname of the path.
[ "category1", "category1/category2", "category1/category2/variant1", "category1/category2/variant1/variant2" ]
A custom exception that is thrown when there are errors parsing the files.
- path (string) – The path of the file that raised the exception
- message (string) – The error message
The parser object.
Parameters: config (dict) – The configuration
Parse the files and cache the parsed result.
Returns: The parsed files, as a dictionary
Load the contents of a folder into the cache.
- meta (dict) – The meta data for the folder
- path (string) – The path of the folder
Load the contents of the guide into the cache.
- meta (dict) – The meta data for the guide
- path (string) – The path to the guide folder
Load a directory and its children.
Parameters: root_dir (string) – The path to the root dir to parse